Free Bully Stick With Every Order!
Mar 18-31 2019
Get a free standard bully stick with every order made on www.aussiepethealth.com.au between 18th March 2019 and 31st March 2019.
2 winners will be chosen:
- 1 prize will be given to the comment/photo with the most likes
- 1 prize will be given to the best comment/photo as judged by the good folk here at Aussie Pet Health
Each prize will consist of approximately 10kg of Australian made dog treats – enough for 1 treat per day for a year. Australian residents only. Full terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
1. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
2. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Aussie Pet Health) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
3. To enter, entrants must have commented on this Facebook post with a picture of their pet and their new years resolution. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which attracts suspicious engagement in terms of Facebook likes and reactions including engagement from large numbers of profiles outside Australia, profiles without much activity and engagement figures which oscillate significantly. The judge’s decision is final and does not need to provide any supporting evidence for their judgement.
6. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Aussie Pet Health).
7. Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
8. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
9. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. Prize cannot be exchanged for another item. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
10. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for an item of equal value at their discretion.
11. Once prize has been confirmed by Aussie Pet Health, the prize is deemed non-transferrable.
12. On acceptance of the competition prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Aussie Pet Health’s competition terms and conditions.
13. Prize includes 1 x 10kg of dog treats per winner. The treats given will be a mix of Aussie Pet Health treats and other treats produced by Aussie Pet Health’s parent company. There are 2 prizes to be won.
14. The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
15. The prize is subject to availability as determined by Aussie Pet Health.
16. Promotion commences 9 January 2019. Entries close 5pm 31 January 2019.
17. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
18. The Promoter is Dried & True Pty Ltd on behalf of Aussie Pet Health, 271 Jude Road, Howlong NSW 2643 ABN 26 142 227 398.
19. The information you are asked to provide to Aussie Pet Health is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Aussie Pet Health will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
20. All entries become the property of the promoter Aussie Pet Health. The promoter may use the entrant’s names and entry details for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
21. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Aussie Pet Health then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
22. Entries will be judged at Aussie Pet Health after 31 January 2019 and the winner’s name and entry details may be published on the Aussie Pet Health website and social media pages within 30 days of the draw.
23. The winner will be notified by Facebook message within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition. Aussie Pet Health will take all reasonable measures to contact the winners within this timeframe. Failure to respond within (30) working days of receiving this notification will result in the prize being forfeited and redrawn.
24. If Aussie Pet Health is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw Aussie Pet Health has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Aussie Pet Health will award the prize to another valid entrant.
25. All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and post-code only), released to Aussie Pet Health and receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.